Tuesday 7 April 2015

THE SERPENT SWORD is out NOW!

It has taken years of effort and sometimes I thought it would never happen, but today, my debut novel, THE SERPENT SWORD, is available worldwide in E-book and paperback.

Buy it from Amazon.

On the way to publication, I garnered some great quotes from fabulously talented authors. I am in their debt. Their comments really helped me to create some buzz around the book.


In the week running up to the launch date, THE SERPENT SWORD has already picked up some glowing reviews from advance copies, with hopefully many more to follow once the book is "in the wild". I am extremely thankful for each review, as it really does make a difference in terms of giving the novel visibility. So thank you, and if you read the book (and why wouldn't you?!), please leave a review on Amazon and/or Goodreads.

Reviews of THE SERPENT SWORD:

Hoover Book Rreviews

Parmenion Books

Speesh Reads

Goodreads

Now, I'd better get on with writing book 3 - title announcement soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment